We provide Software Services, Consulting and Solutions packaged into Products in an innovative way. Our goal is to provide customer satisfaction by offering quality and outstanding services. Our associates are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective, quality and professional service at an affordable price. We are committed towards the excellent service to ensure delivery in time.
- Software as a Service (SAAS), Business Application as a Service (BAaaS), and Platform as a Service (PAAS) is a software distribution model in which a third-party provider hosts applications, framework, infrastucture and support system and makes them available to customers over the Internet. SaaS is one of three main categories of cloud computing, alongside infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS)..
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). ERP is a management tool used to integrate all departments and functions across a company into a single network. Using ERP has become more common recently in an organization’s attempt to manage resources and information efficiently. An integrated enterprise resource planning approach will have a tremendous financial and time savings.
- Data Analytics (DA). DA is the process of examining data sets to draw conclusions about their information content. DA has increasingly been conducted with the aid of specialized systems and software. We provide the necessary services for this process.
- Quality Assurance Testing Automation. Test automation is the use of special software to control the execution of tests, as well as comparison of actual outcomes with predicted outcomes of the subject software. Test automation can automate repetitive and necessary tasks in a formalized testing process already in place, or perform additional testing that would be difficult to do manually. Test automation is critical for continuous delivery and continuous testing.
- System Integration (SI). SI is an engineering process concerned with combining different subsystems or components into one large system. It ensures that each integrated subsystem functions as required. SI is also used to add value to a system through new functionalities provided by connecting functions of different systems.
- System Implementation. Implementation refers to post-sales process of guiding a client from purchase to use of the software or hardware. This may include requirements analysis, scope analysis, customizations, systems integrations, user policies, user training and delivery.
- System Development. The systems development life cycle (SDLC), or application development life-cycle, pertains to the process for planning, creating, testing, and deploying an information system. This applies to a range of hardware and software configurations, as a system can be composed of hardware only, software only, or a combination of both. We provide both technical and functional services in System Development.
- System Customization. Custom software configurations and programming can be a significant cost component in implementing many projects, leading to long-term support problems if undertaken incorrectly. In this engagement, we highlight key issues and suggest innovative approaches when tailoring software to your needs.